75 Years of Knowledge for Your Project
Parkhill’s team of Civil Engineers have a vast wealth of data and experience necessary for site development projects. With today’s ever-tightening regulations, our experienced team has the latest information available to provide solid answers to clients with site development questions.
Our engineers become an integral part of the development team, along with the owner’s architect and land planners, to be certain the site development meets all sensitive environmental regulations. Parkhill’s Civil Engineers are suited to designing and engineering all utilities, drainage, site vehicular access, site parking, irrigation, and site accessibility requirements. Parkhill is committed to providing a simple, cost effective design that may be easily constructed and maintained.
Decades of Experience
Parkhill has helped plan the development of tens of thousands of acres in West Texas by providing full-service engineering and architectural design, planning and construction administration. We enjoy excellent working relationships with the local municipalities and have a unique understanding and familiarity with their various requirements and criteria because we also provide municipal engineering and architectural services.
These two strengths provide our clients with a truly unique design services package: a firm whose knowledge and breadth of capabilities allows it to integrate and address the often disparate issues in a development design process. This ranges from utilities, parking and pedestrian flow to streetscape irrigation, building façade development and building system integration.
Scope of Services
- Master Planning
- Land Use Planning
- Property / Facility Assessments
- Conceptual Planning and Site Analysis
- Platting, Zoning and Permitting
- Adaptive Reuse
- Development Guidelines and Deed Restrictions
- Design Services
- Comprehensive Building Design
- Site Design
- Residential and Commercial Subdivisions
- Major Infrastructure Design
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)